*From the author of the New York Times bestseller Capture Your Style*
Aimee Song is a fashion icon, a sartorial star, the blogger behind Song of Style, and the author of Capture Your Style. Here she collects more than five hundred of her all-time favorite looks from around the world.
Her style, favorite travel spots, and personal memories from the hottest destinations all over the globe, including:
ANGUILLA · ANTWERP · AUSTIN · BALI · BERMUDA · BUSAN · CAPRI · CHICAGO · COSTA RICA · CROATIA · DALLAS · DUBAI · THE FRENCH RIVIERA · THE HAMPTONS · IBIZA · ICELAND · INDIA · JAKARTA · KYOTO · LONDON · LOS ANGELES · LOS CABOS · MAURITIUS · MIAMI · MILAN · MOROCCO · NAYARIT · NEW YORK · PALM SPRINGS · PARIS · THE PHILIPPINES · PHUKET · SEOUL · SICILY · SINGAPORE · SOUTH AFRICA · ST. BARTS · SWITZERLAND · TOKYO · TULUM · VENICE
About the Author
Aimee Song is the blogger behind Song of Style and the author of the New York Times bestselling Capture Your Style (Abrams Image, 2016). She is a sought-after consultant and has collaborated with such luxury brands as Michael Kors, Diane von Furstenberg, Tiffany & Co., and many others. She frequently appears on national television spots for Cover Girl, E!, MTV, and more.
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams (October 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419733362
- ISBN-13: 978-1419733369
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces
"World of Style" Coffee Table Book Prop by Aimee Song
This book is made to last; meaning, the binding and spine are tight and sturdy. This means that you cannot open this book carelessly: you must open the book and ‘break it in’ with purpose and care, so that the binding and leaves last a lifetime.
To do this:
1. Stand the book vertically, with the spine on a flat surface
2. Open both the front cover and back cover, so that they lie flat
3. Alternately open a few pages from the front and back, gently pressing along the seam, working your way towards the middle
4. Work the book in this way a few times, so that the spine expands and opens up. You’ll find it much easier to read after this.