milk + honey Hand Purifier No. 08, Lavender, Eucalyptus Sanitizer Spray, 1 fl. oz
- Contains 1 1-ounce spray bottle of hand sanitizer
- No sink? No soap? No problem. This aromatic blend eliminates germs without drying out your hands
- Denatured organic alcohol is a natural disinfectant that eliminates odors and germs
- Organic lavender is a mild antibacterial that soothes the senses and organic eucalyptus has antimicrobial properties and naturally disenfects
- Made in the USA with organic, premium ingredients. Crafted in Austin, TX.
Blend Nº 08: Lavender, Eucalyptus Purify. No sink? No soap? No problem. While you're on the go, this plant-based blend purifies without drying out your hands. DIRECTIONS: Spray onto the palms of your hands, and rub together until purifier is absorbed. It may also be used to cleanse surfaces, such as desks, door handles, and kitchen counters. INGREDIENTS: Organic Alcohol Denat.*, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Leaf Oil. *Denatured with Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil.
Organic Alcohol Denat.*, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Leaf Oil. *Denatured with Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil.
"Gentle on your hands: When the pandemic started and it was difficult to find a lot of hand sanitizers in store and online, I happened to come across this. It was a little more expensive than the others but decided to try them out as I was familiar with lavender and essential oils.Once it arrived I was actually excited to test it out as this contains less alcohol, as this tends to agitate my eczema.I’ve used it now for about 2 mths and I love it. It has a pleasant scent that’s not overpowering and it also does not dry out my hands.My 18 yr old daughter likes it as well and she’s very picky about odors."
My favorite hand purifier! The smell is lovely and calming. The packaging is elegant and waste-free.